Cracker Sound Off General Discussion » Question about Camp Out

• GaryAR

GaryAR Jacksonville, FL

Bit of a dumb question, but where do people stay for this? I'm thinking of buying tickets today, not sure if there's a campground that many people go to or if most end up at one of the hotels. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Bit of a dumb question, but where do people stay for this? I'm thinking of buying tickets today, not sure if there's a campground that many people go to or if most end up at one of the hotels. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

• Marc

Marc Montreal QC

I have the same question. Anyone have any answers?

I have the same question. Anyone have any answers?

• Leatherface

Leatherface Desert

I have a new farm out in the desert. All ate welcome.

I have a new farm out in the desert. All ate welcome.

• Skipper

Skipper Mpls

you can "camp-out" by the Pioneertown Hotel in a special camping area. Most crumbs stay in hotels or AirB&B's down the hill in Yucca Valley. Travel Lodge is very popular but may be sold out by now. Camping will be very hot that time of the year... but it is right next to Pappy's and you wont need to drive up and down the hill for the concerts.

you can "camp-out" by the Pioneertown Hotel in a special camping area. Most crumbs stay in hotels or AirB&B's down the hill in Yucca Valley. Travel Lodge is very popular but may be sold out by now. Camping will be very hot that time of the year... but it is right next to Pappy's and you wont need to drive up and down the hill for the concerts.

• Doug

Doug Toronto, Canada

There are some nice Airbnb properties in the area...not far from the venue.

There are some nice Airbnb properties in the area...not far from the venue.

• Zimmbob

Zimmbob NC

We like to rent an RV and stay in the Campground, although the guy running it these days isn't the most hospitable human on the planet. If you shop around, you can have one delivered and set up for not much more than a hotel room. As for hotels, we have used a few over the years and have found that the America's Best Inn to be the best deal. Heck, we rented a room with full kitchen (Yes, an outdated one, but still a kitchen) for almost nothing a few years ago. Most of the Crumbs prefer the Travelodge to hang out with fellow crumbers, but you can always stay elsewhere and just ride over there because their rates are twice everyone else's.

We like to rent an RV and stay in the Campground, although the guy running it these days isn't the most hospitable human on the planet. If you shop around, you can have one delivered and set up for not much more than a hotel room. As for hotels, we have used a few over the years and have found that the America's Best Inn to be the best deal. Heck, we rented a room with full kitchen (Yes, an outdated one, but still a kitchen) for almost nothing a few years ago. Most of the Crumbs prefer the Travelodge to hang out with fellow crumbers, but you can always stay elsewhere and just ride over there because their rates are twice everyone else's.

• Kae

Kae Yucca Valley

How do I obtain tickets to the tail gate Thu night?

How do I obtain tickets to the tail gate Thu night?

• new claire™

new claire™

kae, thurs night single night tix are still available on the crackersoul store. click store from the links above.

kae, thurs night single night tix are still available on the crackersoul store. click store from the links above.

• Peter D.

Peter D. Denver

Any chance of scoring tickets to the Friday and Saturday shows? Sold out long ago but still hoping to attend with some buddies. Do any tickets open up the day of the show or is it a lost cause this final year?

Any chance of scoring tickets to the Friday and Saturday shows? Sold out long ago but still hoping to attend with some buddies. Do any tickets open up the day of the show or is it a lost cause this final year?

• hedge

hedge

Three day tickets were available as of 2-3 weeks ago.....only the package with the Poster was sold out.

Three day tickets were available as of 2-3 weeks ago.....only the package with the Poster was sold out.

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post